I’ve got the bug for using coloured eyeshadows at the moment. Nothing too drastic, you understand, I’m taking baby steps, one at a time, as I make my move away from my brown/black failsafe smokey eye look!
This was as safe a deviation as it was possible to make, veering from the browns towards a deep navy, layered over a shimmering light oyster colour.
And here’s what I used:
- Daniel Sandler Invisible Radiance Foundation, applied with Real Techniques Buffing Brush
- Bare Minerals Prime Time Primer Eyeshadow in Shimmering Shell, applied with fingers all over lid
- Miners Solo Eyeshadow in Nautical (post HERE), applied with Chanel angled eyeshadow brush
- Clinique High Impact Extreme Volume Mascara in Black, one coat on upper lashes only (post HERE)
- Illamasqua Cream Blusher in Seduce, applied with Daniel Sandler Waterbrush
- Smashbox Lipgloss in Covet
And here it is in close-up:
Next time, I’m going for green! And maybe if I get really brave, I’ll do blue and green together, peacock-style!
What do you think? Should I go more dramatic?